Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

dimanche 1 mai 2011

If I were a boy, I'd have no curves and it would be grand


My weekend was up and down
Sometimes I feel like two different people.
One wants to live the 9-5 office dream with a cabin on the lake in summer and yearly family vacations and the two car garage with 2.5 kids and 1.5 dogs and who goes to yoga and runs marathons for seldom known illnesses
The other one wants to travel the world, learn new languages, get dirty, make tents, live off the earth and just BE.
The only thing these two things have in common is how I will look. Anybody else feel torn between two people?
Elections day is tomorrow and I still don't know who to vote for.
I also feel like I don't have enough time for things that I need/want to do, or rather that I don't make enough time. I'm not sure,
I'm excited to weigh tomorrow.

ps- Osama Bin Laden has been killed? That couldn't have waited until after Celebrity Apprentice was finished? Silly news station.

1 commentaire:

  1. lol how dare the war on terror interfere with your programs ;)
    i sometimes feel as if as if i'm torn, not the same as you. but kinda with my wants and needs. you are still able to be those people though. travel when you're young, have a family as you get older.
    thanks for the comment hun, i have my good days and then my bad. they're kinda evening out, i'm just hoping for more good days.
    X

    RépondreSupprimer