Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

jeudi 20 octobre 2011

and the sun is shining...

I am just refusing to shave
going natural
mainly because I don't trust myself with a razor right now
just ate oatmeal with brownsugar milk and macadamia nut butter
(like 10 mis ago)
and the second I finish this post Im gonna puke like a mother fucker
I havent been good with it lately
(puking has been almost non existant)
so I will puke until acid
and thats a promise
I wish I had a gym to go to with classes and shit
instead of one so far away with no parking
ok, Im panicking puking wise
(ive been trying to delay the purge like I got taught in therpay)
but fuck it I am so done
then I need to get back to homewokr
so little time so much to do
(remmeber that show with mk and ahsley olsen? fuck they're skinny bitches)
omg the puke is like rising out of my body
FUCK
bye

CJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire