Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

dimanche 23 octobre 2011

Hello, my name is Pathetic

Photoshoot in a half an hour
and Im so fucking fat today, I don't even know why I said I would do it
yesterday, I was talking with my friend
(he's such a cutie of a guy, not my type at all but I get why girls like him)
and he was talking about how he likes tall, fit, model type girls
(he's searching for the 'perfect girl')
and then goes on to say he's not shy about telling a girl she's pretty.
If he thinks she's pretty, he tells her straight up
and it's like
hold on. I've known you for 6 weeks
and you've never said anything to me
I know he didn't mean it like that
but it's one of those things where I just want people to think that
I'm pretty or fit or skinny or want me or whatever
(everyone wants to be wanted)
and it hurt really bad, so I went into my bedroom and purged
and now I don't want to eat all fucking week and get super skinny
and I know it doesn't matter because my bf loves me and thinks I'm pretty
but I'm so fucking insecure and I need that type of reassurance
I'm so pathetic
and so scared to weigh
because I'm a fucking whale

CJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire