Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

vendredi 14 octobre 2011

I hate what prettythin has become
with facebook and twitter and whatnot, it aggravates me so much
it is no longer a secure place to talk
not that I have really been on it in a long time but still
Sometimes, I wish Marcus and Sharon did not love me
They give me so much, and I can never pay them back
I dream of winning the lottery and then in my dreams I give Sharon a million dollars so she can be happy
and then I pay for things that will make Marcus and I have a great life (because I have decided I am marrying him but not like I am ever going to say that to him, it makes me sound like I am twelve)
But anyway, if they didn't love me, then I could go be a stripper and make serious cash to pay for my schoolimg
and do drugs to keep me skinny
but I don't want to turn into my mom
so I dream of things that will never happen because I don't have the determination (or care) to get off my fat ass and do anything about it
I dream of having cancer so I have a reason to feel bad for myself (and then I would get all icky and skinny and I would love it)
what happens if you take too much codeine? hmm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire