Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

dimanche 11 mars 2012

how depressing

I haven't written in forever. And I totally give up on life.
I'm fat as fuck
I just want to cut my life away
and puke it away
I have 9.35$ in my bank account
and that is it
it's bullshit.
I'm going to sleep, wake up early and then do my hair, study for my interview
and then rock it
because if I don't get this job
I am actually going to quit school and go live at home in a hole to help my family
Or better yet, just die. I've actually always wanted to hang myself.
But you can't just youtube 'how to tie a proper noose' and I don't think I have a proper place to hang it
but those are excuses. I am going to go write my suicide notes now, just in case, because you never know what will happen.
We find out on friday if we got the job.
I just seriously want to die.
going to go spend my last 9$ on chips and chocolate. and eat/puke my life away, after I write my suicide note and then sleep.

1 commentaire:

  1. You're worth so much more than you think..I just stumbled upon your blog and I felt compelled to say something. I hope I don't offend you or anything.. its just that it made me really sad thinking that you would wanna take your own life. There's no doubt in my mind that you have people who care for you. Including me!! Never think that the life you live isn't worth it because it is. I think everyone has been through times where they don't feel good enough, but let me tell you, just because you're not at your dream weight or have cash to burn, doesn't mean you aren't a beautiful and perfect person. Love your flaws and how they make you unique! <3
    Hopefully something I've said gets you through another day :)

    RépondreSupprimer