Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

jeudi 22 mars 2012

i swear i am trying

holy fuck I am seriously going to kill something
we talked about Israel and hoq they created a law against too skinny modes. the kids started spewing bullshit ideas about how its suuch a good thing to promote health and decrease eating disorders.
WHAT BULLSHIT
I actually lost my cool.
I said it was discriminatory (youre too skinny, but we dont say youre too fat? are you kidding me, SUCH BULLSHIT( and then I ranted and raved (in my journal) about how ED's don't revolve around models and shit
its a mental illness.
it might start by seeing them (models)and using them as thinspo, but its so much more than that
we are sick people. we are not well. we have issues that we are going through that make us starve ourselves, cut ourselves, puke our guts out

it makes me so sad that people dont understand EDs and that I can't say anything about about it, because of all of the judgement I will receive and how it will wreck my plans completely.
Its not fair and I hate this

my besties brought me tim hortons today, chai tea latté + blueberry bagel w cream cheese.
all I want to do is puke and this talk about ed'S and models makes me need to do it.
I'm gonna skip bio, read the book and puke until I see blood and cant breathe anymore

three cheers for being pathetic


CJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire