Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

dimanche 7 avril 2013

Alone and it suits me fine

It's nice to have a blog nobody looks at anymore. 
I can write whatever I want to, without judgement.
It is interesting to see how much I have changed.
I won't say grow or evolved, because in some areas I have, and in other I have digressed. 
So I will say changed.
Vegas in 3 days, and all I want to do is die. 
I've gained a lot of weight. Told myself that I was recovering. what a lie. Now I can't even look at myself (not even my face, which I could tolerate beforehand) and many things seem to be going downhill.
I am fat. fat. fat. fat. I want to bury my knife deep in my stomach and let it all out.
But alas, I have commitments. 
hmm, maybe I have recovered in some aspect of my life. 
CJ

1 commentaire:

  1. Darling, I've just come across your blog (very randomly). Long story short-- didn't want to be a creeper, read your words and then leave.. I'd much rather be a creeper who admitted she was here ;)

    Hope you have a blast in Vegas! :)

    RépondreSupprimer