Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

mercredi 27 novembre 2013

Life in Ruin

It's hard to stay motivated when ones' counterpart has the determination of a sloth. 
But despite that, I find myself finding happiness in life here and there. 
Little things like reading have brought me joy and I find mysel wondering why I ever stopped renting books from the library. 
I was allowed to work out for the first time since my surgery. I lasted 15 minutes on the treadmill, which is pathetic, but at least it is something. 
I'm not sure what to make of life right now, but I believe it's moving in a good direction. 
It is hard to forget my past, however. I harness a large amount of regret that festers in me and I am scared it will destroy me. 

CJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire