Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

mardi 19 novembre 2013

One Day At A Time

Sometimes, I wish the people around me would just grow up and be responsible and take control of their lives so that I can live mine without having to stress about them triggeri my anger/ hostilities. 
Philippe won't do his proserve so he can get a new job because "he will just say he has it and then get it once he is hired". So why isn't he out looking for a job today then? 
Dove can't budget to save her life, which is making my bills worse when it's time to pay things because she's always late. 
James has just really screwed his life up and putting so much stress on us all because he might go to juvie (but either way he is kicked out of school ...again... For knocking a kids teeth out and going him a broken nose. 
And with all of this going on that directly affects me, I am supposed to keep on being happy and smiling and focused and not relapse into any bad habits while the stress suffocates me? How very unrealistic. I can't work out because my heart still hurts from the incision, so I am useless and resorting to being a useless blob of nothingness.
Things will get better, they always get better...right?

CJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire