Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

jeudi 31 mars 2011

Broth is my best friend

Veggie broth
Beef broth
Chicken broth
I love them all. They are my saviors.
I woke up at the same weight today, but I'm going to stay positive
yesterday i ate oatmeal (110) a chicken breast with spices (110) a bit of salsa (25) for a total of 245, which I am alright with
Today, I have eaten a banana (100) and my uncle is taking me to dinner at my (used to be) favorite italian restaurant. I am only going to have some lobster bisque (a soup type thing, 250 ish cals per cup) but not all of it! and a small slice of bread (if I'm forced) and tea and perhaps a bit of salad.
I got my grad pictures today. My cheeks look so fat and disgusting, my chin looks wide , my hair looks dry, I look oily, I could go on...
I'f I am not two pounds smaller by tomorrow, I will kill something.
I must lose those two pounds before my period comes! (which I think is soon, I'm so bad with figuring it out)
I have a massage today, went to the bank to talk about student loans and visas and tanned
I will NOT wreck this day with food!
going to go back and eat my broth now..mmmm broth.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire