Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

lundi 7 mars 2011

Women who straddle


I have a thing for tall skinny boys
especially asian (im such a weirdo)
my little brother loves his anime and made me watch all of the Death Note series
(Actually exceeded my expectations)
and then the first movie of two
And L is my hot, hot sex.
I am going to find this lanky asian
and make beautiful, smart, mocha babies with him
mmm Ken'ichi Matsuyama please move to Canada and speak french with me
none of you even want to know my weight
my grandma dissapeared and left me to take care of my little brother yesterday
and I am so angry at her but thanks to chatting about boys with Gabby, I didn't binge/purge all of my feelings
but somehow my weight still sucks,
oh well, fasting time tomorrow till Friday!
next week's Heavy stars a 250 pound midget
(IM EXCITED!)
I miss ms Nikki and am super excited to hear all the deets of her mini vacay
I should be a movie critic, I've watched, no joke, at least 50 hours of movies in 3 weeks
and have done zip homework.
oops, oh well!
ps-everybody check out Mother Mother's video "the stand", love it!


3 commentaires:

  1. Oh the attractiveness. You have your asians and I will have my super fit seniors :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. lol i used to have a thing for asians, now not so much :P
    yay for avoiding a b/p. what day on you on abc btw?
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. ILOVEYOU
    IWILLBEHOMESOON
    NORMAL
    FREEBODIED
    <3 XOX

    RépondreSupprimer