Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

mercredi 30 mars 2011

Do not read if you're sensitive

I need to get something out
and if you're sensitive about feelings and people
don't read this
I don'T want to cause any hate
or any drama, which is why I shall post here and not on PT
I despise fat people.
I hate seeing them eat, walk, talk, jiggle, everything,
They are fat and it makes me sick
I don'T care if they exersice every day
they are still fat and I cannot be around it
"oh, we need to be mindufl of feelings"
fuck that.
people on pt who are huge and want to lose weight,
go join a fucking gym, get off our site,
I dont think some of you are sick,
if you get offended by our postings
ummm...
its an ED site! as in we hate our bodies and fat
so just because you have more of it that I do,
is no reason to make all of us censor our fucking opinions
the world would be a better place if nobody was fat.

ah,
okay,
sorry about that, just needed to let it out.

1 commentaire: