Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

mardi 15 mars 2011

TV junkie

Normal thinspo doesn't make me happy anymore
They're never skinny enough
never enough bones
I want bones
I need bones

There was an Intervention episode today (Tiffany) and it struck really close to home, because she has a 10 month old kid who her grandparents are taking care of while she disappears for days on end doing meth. In the end she left rehab early and is back doing drugs. I'm relieved that it ended like that. If she ended up getting better and being a proper mom, I would probably have cried and been filled with anger that she would do that, but not my own mum. Fucking reality tv
The midget on Heavy made it a bit better, he started out fatter around then he was tall (hee hee)
The man and I are fighting because I am gonna go rail some snow tomorrow with the ex bf (whos paying for it all) drama rama who cares gonna snort it all away
I wish I had more money for drugs so i could get skinnier quicker and have fun doing it
oh well, i'll be fat and broke

everybody youtube "christain praises god for tragedy in japan"
she is one of the reasons people hate my God. boo to her

goodnight, this was an ecclectic mix of topics
will post my weight tomorrow gaahh

1 commentaire:

  1. Zip it frenchie, I am talking about the upper and lower canada rebellions, they happened in bars.

    I love reality tv. ANTM and supersize vs superskinny!

    RépondreSupprimer