Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

vendredi 4 mars 2011

If I had a type then baby it would be you

Salut!
So I fasted (minus a small bowl of tom soup) for 2 days and lost 4 pounds!
now at 99+19.4 slight progress, but progress none the less
but I had copious amounts of spaghetti, a bit of cookie dough and cereal today,
I justified the cereal because I almost fainted before work
but that is no excuse
and the others I just binged
but I'm going to fast again until Monday
I'll eat on the days I work, but not crazy like I did today
and I am going to work out tomorrow morning
I'm having a good day aside from the binge
Went out last night, it wasn't perfect but I had fun and it made me miss my boyfriend,
I'm turning into such a sap, oh well, c'est la vie
Have a great weekend mes ami(e)s!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire