Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

mercredi 2 mars 2011

Quelle belle journée!

Salut mes chouettes!
Aujourd'hui, j'ai appliqué pour l'université!
J'ai hâte a voir si je serai acceptée!

....
I'm feeling very french today because i applied for university en français!
I'm quite excited because it means nobody making me eat and I never have to speak english in real life again!
WOOHOO
Last night I binged, I had some Munchies and some frog candies
but I woke up today half a pound lighter!
99+23.4
disgusting! I've gained 6 pounds in a couple months, this is gross
I am fixing it
looking at thinspo and binge prevention (yay PT)
I also got invited to go out tomorrow night with people at school
I am feeling good!!
Passez une merveilleuse nuit, je m'en vais au gym, puis je vais me bronzer!

1 commentaire:

  1. Im feeling good cause your feeling good!!!!!!
    yay for skinny minnies
    flexy IS SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!
    stay strong my love

    RépondreSupprimer