Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

mardi 29 mars 2011

There she goes again

Salut mes amours!
Sorry for the disappearing off the face of the earth!
The past week I went snowboarding (SO sore from it) and had such an amazing time
hardly ate while I was there,
on top of the mountain, it was so peaceful and I felt like I could fly, nothing else mattered but the fresh powder...I sound like a space job, but really, it was exactly what I needed
I also suffered a couple day migraine, which means I didn't eat for a couple days,
woke up 3 pounds lighter, which isn't too shabby, going to keep this weight loss rolling, NO EXCUSES, SO sick of being a huge whale.
Also picking out my schedule for uni and it'S creating a bunch of riffs but I won't let it bring me down.
I can feel my hip bones, see my ribs a bit and my collar bones, which is fine, but not good enough at all.
Now that you have all sat on your bums and read this post, drop down and give me 20 situps and 15 jumping jacks! Hah, just kidding (but you should do it anyway)
I'll blog tomorrow too, promise! (going to start posting my intake too, gaah)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire