Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

mercredi 16 mars 2011

WEEOO

Salut!
I am feeling so productive!
I have painted my nails, watched Criminal Minds, attempted physics, did my server quizzes, have done everything to avoid doing my dissertation and projects, and now I have had espresso and am ready for an all nighter
Got a new phone again, this one better work longer than just a couple hours, silly blackberrys
I went down a pound from yesterday, woohoo (not enough, but at least it is a drop)
Marcus and I are hell bent on fixing us (YAY. I am seriously in love with this guy and am going to try harder to be the best I can be to myself for him and to him)
AH CAFFEINE I LOVE YOU
going camping all weekend, then to Lake Louise for some mad shreddage next weekend
Happy st patty's day tomorrow! I work and then am skipping going out to do schoolwork (yay priorities, Lord give me strength!)
ok, that is it! Back to school work and coffee and stretching and Operation Barbarossa!
xxoxoxooox

1 commentaire:

  1. I am so anti blackberry hahahah Go IPHONE!!!
    bahaha
    I also love caffeine
    maybe i have had to much....NEVER>
    Happy saint pattys day....i deserve a pinch cuz no green hahaha wait does weed count.lmao i think yes.
    Im so jealous your going camping then shredding omggggg. I love you cuz
    your tall n skinny
    beautiful
    inspirational
    funny
    amazing
    witty
    smart
    sarcastic
    i could go on forever....long story i lurv you
    this is a long comment bahaha
    ILU skinny minny
    stay strong cause i know you can
    lets hit our goal!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer