Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

samedi 25 juin 2011

Don't be a brontosaurus

Today, the famjam made me eat with them. (I can't remember the last time I ate with them)
the menu was: soup and cinnamon buns. So stressful, I was such a cow to them, then i bolted to my bathroom and got everything up, thank gosh.
sad when i cannot even enjoy the little family time we have because they make it revolve around food.
my tummy hurts so bad. boo :(
also, checked out my ex bf's new gf's facebook.....I want to punch him in the face. She is fat. (normal people standards fat) and ugly and can't do her make up. That is a slap in the face because apparently those are his standards. I fall into the same category of 'what is attractive' in his mind as her. I am horrified. Must not eat the rest of the day.
Think I passed my maths, only physics left monday then wednesday is grad, and I am so pissed I have to pay 40$ for a bloody ticket for drinks and food buffet thing when I won't be eating or drinking. I can't afford to eat there, my stomach will bulge over my dress and ill be spewing out of it. ew no thank you.
can'T wait to move to xtown in 10 days! be with my man, but also have the freedom to not eat, work out when I want and not be pressured into doing things. win win? yesyes!

have a great weekend xoxox
CJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire