Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

lundi 20 juin 2011

happy fucking fathers day

I am scared of spiders inside my basement
I see them and began to cry hysterically and freak out and shake
and jump on furniture
but outside,
them bitches aint got nothin on me
I have decided that this is my brain making a physical metaphor
for my thoughts
my house is my safe place, it represents my mind that I am fortifying
and those spiders are the bad thoughts that sneak in without me noticing
and then they are in there, creeping around, laying their eggs of doubt and deceit
but outside my house/brain I can squash them, they cant hurt me
I am either extremely brilliant, or desperate to create a plausible reason
for being scared shitless
of spiders in my mothafugginhouse

a la claire fontaine should be youtubed by everybody
because it is a beautiful sad song, and suits my mood

CJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire