Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

mercredi 22 juin 2011

what else is there to do at 3 am but blog?

ok! soh!
my posts have been low.
like, saggy old ladies boobs low,
soh, mes amies, I have decided to write to vous a happy post!
I am getting out of dodge and going to live in Nikki land (aka move 3 hours northern)
hah I'm pumped to get away from the looney bin that is my house!
also I am excited to curl up with a certain man in my life every night (except the nights he chooses to watch owls and study bird calls and other peculiar things his job entails) in the northern land. (between us, I am scared how much I don'T ever ever want him out of my life, is this growing up or is this being stuck in a make-believe highschool sweethearts dream? who knows)
There is this song called 'Jesus rides the subway' or something like that and at one part, me and a friend are driving in my car and the song talks about how Jesus chills with junkies and stuff and looks like us and one of the lines goes 'and Jesus comes to church on Sundays and sits in the back' or something like that and she goes 'LIES! JESUS DONT GO TO NO CHURCH! JESUS WAS A JEW, HE GOES TO THE SYNAGOGUE ON SATURDAYS!'
probably one of those 'you had to be there' moments, but it was hilarious and I almost hit a car from laughing/ crying so hard.
Also, I am sitting on my study books, because if I can't see them, they won't remind me that I have to be up for an exam in less than 3 hours and I have yet to study
c'est la vie
take care, je vous adore!

ps-im still a fat puking lump of lard and grad is exactly a week away, I need some 'chemical' help, but exams are getting in the way :(, but on the plus side, i have kicked their bums so far


CJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire