Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

dimanche 26 juin 2011

he thinks hes such a lady killer

my gosh. my school has made me hate black people.
(and considering I am half black, that is saying something)
they are all just so inconsiderate and bitchy and rude and have this stupid thug gangster mentality.
you are in a suit, do not do 'gang' signs (you arent in a gang). dont squat down. youre in a suit, try to look nice.
'sup mami' fuck off, youre like twelve. who gives a fuck if you came from africa? that was 15 years ago, you are as canadian as I am you idiot. stop being vulgar, pull up your pants and stop actin a fool.

on a different note, I really dislike jim carreys acting. his acting makes me sick. speaking of sick, ive been having such bad stomach pains if i dont puke (even if my stomach is empty)
I just want to stop this. i want to be 90 (ya it dropped down again shhh) and not eat and not puke and smile and be happy with who I am and what I look like, and not feel like a psycho.
'i never see you eat' 'i eat tons, i just never seem to eat around you, we always see each other in between meal times! hahaha' I am such a bad liar.
My family seems to just accept the fact I disappear downstairs a lot after meals so long as I clean the toilet before I come up. When I move in with Marcus in nine days, I'm not sure how it will go with that, we shall see. (I just will 'forget' to buy groceries)

sorry for the long post, I just had a lot on my mind, I need to start writing in a journal again.

xoxoxCJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire