Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

dimanche 26 juin 2011

ready, set, rant!

I hate PT lately. So much.
If I want to ask people how long they wait after they eat until they purge for curiosity purposes, I should not be scared that I will be labelled as 'looking for tips'
note: I haven't done this or never have, but what if I wanted to?
Jesus, stop censoring shit. Most of theses girls on it are all fat girls looking to get into the 'normal' weight range anyway. and 'omg you're perfect the way you are' posts. No, clearly you are not perfect the way you are. You are fat. You are ugly. The world would be a more beautiful place if you got off your fat ass, signed off PT and went to the fucking gym and got rid of your muffin tops.

I'm sorry if anybody is offended by this post, but holy eff balls, it's the internet, you are anonymous on here, tell the truth for a fucking change people. Stop pretending to think they are perfect the way they are or what ever other bullshit you are typing on the fucking computer.


ok I'm done being a monster bitch now. (but at least I had the fucking balls to be real)

CJ

1 commentaire:

  1. I agree with you.
    There are these 5 girls in my uni who're really overweight. They say they love their "curves" and always tell thinner girls(not even skinny, just anyone who's smaller than US size 8) to "eat a hamburger". I'm not saying that all fat people are like this but some of them are. And instead of changing themselves, they think they're perfect and bash anyone who's thinner than them.

    RépondreSupprimer