Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

lundi 13 juin 2011

today is a blogging day

my brother got suspended from school
"hes grounded from his ipod(with internet), phone, computer and hanging out with friends for a week. social isolation"
then they get home and hes on his phone texting listening to his music, "hes grounded till saturday and cant have his phoen during the daay (cos he texts more at school then when hes home, nawwt)"
are you fucking kidding me? wheres the parental smackdown. he got suspended for being inappropriate and bullying a girl physically and verbally and this is all you fucking do?
2 more weeks till im out of this house
this is why i have control issues. "just one cupcake""oh, ok, have the whole box" shit, pukepukepuke. "punished for a week""just kidding"
making another fucked up kid? yup.
2 weeks.
grow a fucking backbone you fucking enabler.
gawd.
my kids are gonna do what theyre supposed to, get rewarded for doing well, have consequences when they dont
none of this pushover bullshit
fuck this shouldnt piss me off this much
I really want a beef sausage

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire