Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

mercredi 10 août 2011

Despite my crap life

Today was a very good day. I had horrid dreams last night, but I got out of bed at 745 am and had an oatmeal 120cals and green tea.
After that, I went to the gym for a spin class and a tid bit of ab work and stretching.
Then I met up with my friend and we had a picnic in the park. I had a 10cal vitamin water and some spicy sushi roll 225 cals and a bit of completely melted reeses peanut butter cup 200 cals. we also walked to the park which was 15 mins away and it was on a hill, so the climb back up was brutal, I was out of breath when we got to the top.
So all in all around 550-600 calories ingested and around 400 burned up to date (really rough estimate there)
I still am going to work tonight as well, which is at least 3 hours of walking and carrying a tray.
I lost 2 pounds from yesterday as well, so I am feeling really good today!

CJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire