Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

mercredi 17 août 2011

past the 4 pound mark!

Yesterday, I had a fabulous day
Except I was not outside as much as I would like to be
but my university confirmation finally came so it is 100% official, which is nice to hear
I am down .8 from yesterday, so I am cruising along quite nicely I think
MY skin is also a tad clearer, I think it is from not really purging and the stress being lifted off my shoulders financially for a little while here
Today is a 400 cal day, but since I work tonight, I doubt that I will have that much, because I am not a huge fan of eating after work, or a night time anyway, but I suppose we will see.
I am going to be productive today and tidy this place up and tomorrow I am going to vacuum/ dust because I don't think the boys have done that here since the roomies grandparents came to visit in march I think it was.
Well I am off to have a shower now to kick my butt into a productive gear,
have a great day and stay strong

CJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire