Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

mardi 16 août 2011

Whoop Whoop!

3 pounds down since sunday, can I get a whoop whoop (whoop whoop!)
Nikki and I made a goal where we are going to work out 3 times this week at least, not go over the calories alloted (im still doing abc, I love how it works for me and makes sense) and get down 3 pounds /maintain until next sunday
I'm going back to my grandma's house in less than two weeks to pick my stuff up, go on a shopping spree and what not and I need to look great. that is my motivation right now.
There are fruit flies everywhere in our house. I don't know how they got here, but they are driving me insane and I Want them gone!
Going to work out tonight.
Fainted yesterday at work. I wasn' feeling the greatest and then I kind of passed out in the kitchen against the wall (so not a full faint, but close enough) and they thought I should go home but sit down and drink some juice and eat some and I told them I was fine and that I had eaten right before work so it isn't like I was starving or anything. I hope they forget about it tomorrow.
Today's total is 300 calories and I am excited because I can eat my oatmeal today! ( oatmeal is the only food (and 35 cal yogurt) that doesn't make me want to puke)
Have a great day!

CJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire