Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

vendredi 19 août 2011

I miss home

I feel like I am a huge nuisance to Marcus here
Nothing more
We don't go do things with other people, and maybe I am paranoid
but I get the feeling he is ashamed of me. I'm not sure
I want to be back home, where somebody will ask me how my day was and actually care and listen
and when I ask the same question, I get a detailed answer.
I miss feeling like I am part of someone's life outside these four apartment walls.
I want somebody to offer to help me clean or ask my help to cook supper
To include me in decisions, to ask me for advice
To show me that I am important and he/she genuinely cares about me/my life
I miss how my grandma would take care of me when I am sick, be extra nice to me, because she trusts that I will do the same for her
I think that is what this really all is. I just want somebody to love me like I need to be so that I can return that love.
I want a hug

CJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire