Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

vendredi 26 août 2011

J'amerai être une morte

she'll go to the gym after working today, maybe if she were thinner, he would have stayed
-jj heller What Love Really means

I do not know what to say today
I am sad I want to cry like a normal person
I am so tired of burying emotions
and puking and hating myself and my life

I desperately miss God
but I don't think I am willing to change
maybe I don't know how to open my heart

I wish I could love better
was willing to
I watched a movie called TiMER
I can't stop thinking about it

I miss my boyfriend
18 days to be without him never used to be a huge deal
and now it is
I'm not supposed to love somebody like this
this much
I'm not sure what to feel
I don't deserve it
I just want to cut myself crazy bad right now
a nice big long slice down my fat stomach
I didn't puke after anything I ate today
I am revolting
This is probably why I have so much emotion inside right now
because I didn't puke any of it out
fuck

CJ

"I wish..." She said and stopped. There was nothing that could be gained by wishing for it. A final deep shaky breath, and she was ready to go on.
-Golden Compass:His Dark Materials Book One; Philip Pullman

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire