Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

vendredi 21 janvier 2011

3,2,1..rant time!

Controversy: Skins show
First off, to all of the people bitching about the amount of drugs and sex and the show and the fact that it is sending a bad message to kids: grow the fuck up. Parents have a duty to be aware of what their young children are watching on the tv and computer. They have an obligation to protect their children and have conversations with kids about what's wrong and right and how everything on tv is bullshit. This is what real life is like. Sex is great. Drugs are great. But do too much and it will fuck you up. It is the parents job to inform the bloody children to not be whores and junkies.

But on another note, I watched the social network and it was fine, but mark zuckerberg does not seem like a very nice person.
On yet another note, I'm fat, purging like a pregnant woman and have cheeks so swollen that i look like I have chipmunk cheeks.

How is everybody? I'm not even sure if anybody reads this anymore. I'm alright with that, it'd just be nice to know if there aren't, then I can say whatever I want without offending.

here'S a secret: I hate fat people. I don't pity them, I hate them and think they are disgusting pigs and there is no excuse. I'm surrounded by them and it makes me sick.
Sorry.

Get thin. Stay thin. Die trying.

1 commentaire:

  1. Well you already know that I read i and believe me, I am not easily offended.
    I wrote a post about wanting to take E and maybe find out what happy was like and some bitch bawled me out about "Drugs are bad, don't ruin your life." Screw 'em. They can go live their perfect heathy lives of mediocrity somewhere else.
    I'm ok. Fasting and pretending it's cause I'm still sick.
    <3

    RépondreSupprimer