Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

lundi 10 janvier 2011

Have you ever been hungry? Too hungry to eat?

So I haven'T blogged in five days because I had a horrible five days.
recap:
1) cut up my stomach. Will probably scar. Byebye bikini (not that I would wear one anyway, my fat and other scars are bad enough)
2) Friday night, car ended up in a ditch, just got it back today
3) My boyfriend wouldn't let me bring my scale to his house all weekend, so I am fat I believe
4) Been daydreaming about hanging myself in my shower because I will fail school so why bother
5) I got kicked out of group because I missed too many (2 of which were NOT my fault at ALL)
6) I have the worst craving for some blow and a razor

I'm going to fast this week, attempt school, stay sane, drink coffee, purge and cut.

Ahh, the life of a depressed, starved, puking, borderline cutter is full of wonderful things, isn't it

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire