Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

lundi 10 janvier 2011

La Fin

I'm sorry I'm mean
I'm sorry I lie
I'm sorry I don't have a job
I'm sorry I cause you pain
I'm sorry I treat you like crap
I'm sorry for the nights I make you cry
I'm sorry I hurt the ones I love most, because they won't leave me
I'm sorry I'm crazy
I'm sorry I puke
I'm sorry I cut
I'm sorry I don't love myself
I'm sorry I won't ever accept who I am
I'm sorry for the hurtful things I do
I'm sorry I never go to school
I'm sorry I'm such a fucking disappointment
I'm sorry that you fell in love with me
I'm sorry I love you
I'm sorry I can not be saved
I'm sorry you keep trying
I'm sorry you'll always fail
I'm so very, very sorry

1 commentaire:

  1. I am sorry you won't believe me.
    Sorry I am only here over a computer hundreds of miles away.
    Sorry I am young and stupid.
    Sorry I can do any thing better than this.
    But I can still try, You are beautiful. You make my day when you comment on my blog. I don't know you that well and I am sure you have done much better and more amazing things but I can tell you one thing you have done that is amazing. You make me feel happy and believe me that is not an easy thing to do.

    I love you CJ. Stay alive because you are lovely. Inside and outside. I promise I am not lying.
    Gabby.

    RépondreSupprimer