Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

jeudi 6 janvier 2011

I M 4 U, S I M, 4 F R, N F R N F R

I am so fat compared to one of my friends
She must be 90 pounds
I was looking at my facebook and noticed a picture and I am sitting here wanting to puke and cut and cry because I am a mammoth. A behemoth. A whale. A disgrace to my ed. I am going to go to the toilet and puke my bloody brains out and then go for a walk outside. I don't want to, but I am going to show this body who is boss.
When I come back from visiting my boyfriend this weekend I am fasting for a week. no excuses. I will buy my own pack of cigarettes!
Who knows if I will finish school? I do not wish to go at all this week. I am far too stressed and I missed group again. Oops. I am down half a pound however. Yipee.
I was trying to explain to my boyfriend how there was no pollock in my house (80 cals, it was my safe food today) so I almost cried and he said "This makes me really wonder how you'll handle real life problems" eff you too buddy. But he made up for that comment by sending me something Pokémon related (I can't say what it is, in case he ever reads my blog, because he'll never be an adorable nerd again if I spilled the beans)

okay, that's it! So stay strong, don't eat, stay motivated and don't die yet


*** I went to the bathroom to puke and I always weigh myself before and after, and my scale was not there. How the FUCK did she get in here and take it again. No walk now, I am getting my razors ready. I will puke when I'm done***

1 commentaire:

  1. You wanna hit the pysch ward together? we could keep each other company.......

    RépondreSupprimer