Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

mardi 4 janvier 2011

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade, it has too many calories

So, I calmed down after my last post, it was a little extreme, but that is how I am. Black and White. Extremes and Intensity. My boyfriend has left today, and I have lost but two pounds since the first. I am extremely disappointed in myself. Also, my individual therapy has been cancelled because her mom is dying back in Japan. This is two months now, no wonder I'm going stark mad. All my walls are being put back up and I'm beginning to get angry and blank. But no! I must think positive, think of five things in my life that are good:
  1. Nikki and I are on a binge-free week and we've done amazing up to date
  2. My financial situation may possibly be turned around in a week
  3. I have the determination to study every night for my math diploma in three weeks
  4. I am losing weight
  5. I have a wonderful support system of friends, family and internet stalkers
I'm going to be blog as much as I can while I cram quadratic formulas and statistics in my brain so I do not binge and keep you all informed of my very very boring life that, at the moment, revolves around starving, puking and equations.

ps- thinspiration-pictures.blogspot.com saves my life. Check it out.

pps- I'm sad that some of the blogs I follow have stopped posting for weeks now, and it makes me sad

ppps-The sun in shining and so shall I

1 commentaire:

  1. I miss our weird Blog/comment friendship CJ. I am resolve to post more though it is hard because I barely have internet and when I do MY MOTHER is there and all shoulder-reading and making me CRAZY...(wait she already did that) bad joke. Anyways. I love ya. Be happy or I will come to Calgary and smack some happy into you. shit know you are going to post sadly just so I come to Calgary aren't you. Ha. If I had the $$ to fly back to canada...
    <3 Gabby.

    RépondreSupprimer