Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

vendredi 21 janvier 2011

Truth is beautiful; Without doubt, But so are Lies

How old is Ben Affleck? Actually, I don't care. I just want him. He is far too yummy. It's the weekend soon, and tomorrow I will be snowboarding with my friend (and by snowboarding I mean doing blow) so I will be losing 3-4 pounds by monday. Hooray!
I hope you are all having a good week, sorry I've been such a downer lately, but my money is finally coming in (I'm getting money every month to go to school, woohoo) so life is looking up and I want to keep it that way.
Nose no longer bleeds when I purge, and I've been doing a lot lately (up to 5 times a day again) so hooray for no more nose bleeds!
Stay strong, we'll all be able to get there soon, I know it!

1 commentaire:

  1. Can I come snowboarding too...please???? I'll keep to myself and wont be a bother! promise!!

    RépondreSupprimer