Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

vendredi 14 janvier 2011

One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small

SO last night I was really bummed out
I had eaten some broth around 3 pm, and was feeling pretty low about life. Then my good friend called me to hang out. We bought:
Water
20 cal gatorade (for him, not I)
Smokes
5 gs of coke
10 pm-730am rail rail rail
We talked about everything and I feel really good about life, but I feel like death because of the come down of coke (its usually not that bad for me, but nine and a half hours of constant railing will make you feel like poop) . I ended up popping 4 sleep aids (melanonin or something) which helped me feel normal before my appointment. Not doing drugs again this year, talked to the lead therapist in my program and we've concocted a way that I might actually pass my school year and get into university! Now all I have to do is survive my home life.
Once I got home, I napped from 5pm to 11pm. I feel great now, weighed myself just for fun and am back at 99+19.4! Not the greatest number but yaaa teens! 99+16 by monday? I sure hope so!
Mad craving a waffle, but screw that bird! I'm stronger than that!
I'm feeling good, I'm feeling motivated about life, I feel like this is our time to shine!

1 commentaire: