Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

jeudi 27 janvier 2011

I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is...

My step dad loves my cousin more than he loves me. True that the kid is a boy and my step-dad has an old world mentality but still. He has NEVER came to a gymnastics competition (12 years) or taekwondo tournament (3 years) or called me just to say hi. He's never done anything for me unless my mom made him. 10 years he's been my step-dad and not once has he shown me any kind of support. And now my cousin is here for ten months and he has gotten more love and attention and invites to go camping and whatnot with them than I have in 10 years. It's eating me alive.
Speaking of eating- I ate veggies, oatmeal, a bit of pollock, eggwhites and some chocolate chips today.
calorie value: 500 calories. A TON. But I worked out today and almost puked from it
So yay me. I got almost 90% on my pro-ana website essay.
Life is good aside from having no real father figure in my life and thus craving male attention.
Am I going to hit my goal numero uno by monday? Eff to the Yes!


That's all folks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire