Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

vendredi 17 décembre 2010

"Ma Chérie! Une grenouille!"


Guess what?
This is my last post until christmas because my bf and I are on an adventure to meet his parents
and I promised him I would not do anything involving my ED (blog, prettythin, purge, weigh-ya, NO FUCKING SCALE THERE) until we get back to my place. I'm excited to get away from all this, but know that I will be freaked out and stressed the whole week. oh well, C'est la vie!
What have I eaten today you ask?
What haven't I eaten today:
1 packet oatmeal (130)
1 bag cheddar/sour cream chips (210)
2 waffles with butter and low fat syrup (350)
1 huge ass bowl off cereal with 1% milk (270)
6 cookies (390)
sweet potato fries with ranch (140)
TOTAL:1490
YA 1490. 1490. 1490. 1490.
what have I purged? does it eve
n matter?
how did this happen?
crazy old fat ladies enjoy stomping around the house yelling at me and throwing things at me until I eat and cry and until I puke. Yup, thats my life: bullied into eating by a 68 year old fat woman.
on a side note,
I have never seen this much food in a house before in my life.
this scares me

I hope the week before christmas going swimmingly for everyone.
I will catch up on everybodys blogs and comments when i get home.
Have a bingefree xmas lovelies!
you all keep me strong

2 commentaires:

  1. I know you can stay strong!!! Text me whenever you can hun!!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You leave? That is sad, for me at least. You have an amazing time love and I cannot wait for you to come back on the interwebs. xoxox

    RépondreSupprimer