Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

jeudi 30 décembre 2010

Percy, G Strings and a full out makeout sesh


So my days lately have been horrible.
I caught up on all my school work, have tanned every day (NEVER use tingler- i was a red brown chick for a longer time) and woke up at 7 am. It sounds all great except for the fact that I have eaten enough food to have a food baby, purge enough to pass out numerous times and see blood and go up in weight.
I had a group therapy thing last night and was in no mood to go. I was sarcastic and chewed on my pen the whole time, then left at break. Not a happy crazy girl yesterday, let me tell you.
BUT even though life is the pits, my boyfriend leaves monday ( =( ) which means that I can work out every day and school starts so I won't have any chances or excuses to binge at all. ( =) )
Now to the most important issue at hand: New Years Resolution 2011
-I resolve to not have any periods in 2011
-I also resolve to not break up with my boyfriend impulsively
Have a great New Years Eve I shall blog on Monday, as boyfriend darling is taking me away to a romantic hotel getaway all NY weekend
xoxox

ps-The picture was when I was 116 in summer. I look 12 and am pretending to stuff my face with chips. This picture always makes me smile, because I am such a loser.

1 commentaire:

  1. thanks for the advice hun, i'll be doing both :)
    you're such a skinny minnie in that pic btw
    x

    RépondreSupprimer