Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

dimanche 26 décembre 2010

Star Wars Marathons is what Xmas is all about

i'm far too ashamed to blog properly today. I cooked for twelve people on Christmas Eve and I ate a bit of stuffing, sweet potatoes and a bunch of salad. Most of which I purged. Yesterday didn't feel like Christmas, everybody got me nice presents but I kept thinking about all the laxatives I would take. I purged three times at least- not nearly enough. Tomorrow, I'm going to weigh. Also, so my boyfriend doesn't bug me, I'm going to do the ABC diet (so over used but whatever, it will keep him off my back to see me eating) and workout. My days will be like so :
wake up @ 7, cuddle until 715
Go to the gym 830-11
tan 11:15-1130
school crap 12-5
who knows 5-bed
weigh when I wake up, after the gym, end of day. 3 times at least
New Years we're staying at a fancy hotel which will be nice, but no sex for him because I'll be on my period (thank GOD! We've had far too much sex lately because apparently I can't sit down properly lately)
I've decided that this is my last period. None in January, I will be too small by the time January is done and it's supposed to come.
I'll be a better blogger tomorrow when I'm not fat thanks to copious amounts of exlax

ps, I wish I had a friend in real life (not just texting) who had an ed. but maybe next year when I go to uni in a certain city a couple hours away from me I will :) Until then, my ed lover keeps me strong electronically and now she has a blog too! http://nikkiisnotmyname.blogspot.com

pps, Gabby, please start posting again, my interweb life is so drab without reading your morbidly humourous posts

ppps, thinking of posting a picture of two of myself and the chunk that surrounds me, but am undecided. Sugesstions?

pppps, I found out that I forgot to post some of my blogs that I wrote, so I posted them, see if you can find them

ppppps, I'm really done this post now i promise

2 commentaires:

  1. I love you CJ!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Meow. I am back!
    I am filled with Envy, my ED best friend recovered and now I am in a foreign land and my cellular is dead here. Not that I am sad that she recovered (very well I might add) but I want new one!! When I get back to Canada I guess.
    I have decided I need to meet you CJ. So...I'll will come up with some plan. We might have to die, but we shall meet.
    Post pictures!! I like visuals and your little profile pics are to hard to see.
    Long comment. Anyways. Love ya.
    P.S. Comment on my crazy Mexican fake nails, they make my life. Pic on blog. :)

    RépondreSupprimer