Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

mardi 7 décembre 2010

Today's blog brought to you by the letter F

Wake up at 7 to my grandma looming over my bed (how the eff did she get into my locked basement?) "You going to school today?" I say I don't know."FINE!"*light goes off, doors slam* and i sleep. Wake up at 11: Let's try this again
get out of bed. pee. walk to scale.
99+21.8 pounds. get off. wash face, try again
99+21.8 pounds
Walk to my couch -11:15
I stayed on that couch until 330 when i finally decided that 99+21.8 pounds was not going to go away if I sat on my ass all day. so i started to clean and do laundry. Then I went and worked out for 3 hours.
Now I am eating some beef broth and my blackberry has decided to delete my bbm while my trackpad is busted. so it is completely useless.
I wonder if I watched pokemon enough I could just become a character in the story? I should go to bed before I binge cut or cry.

recap of day:
1) locked basement gets broken into by fat grandma
2) missed school
3) worked out for 3 hours
4)ate broth, drank water
5) blackberry broke
6) wondered how I could kill myself and be put back on earth in a perfect body and good home
7) 99+21.8. 99+21.8. 99+21.8

sorry for the crap post. I'll be back to writing blogs worth reading tomorrow, scouts honor.

1 commentaire: