Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

mardi 14 décembre 2010

As short a post as a very short...;)

I need to leave my house. I have sat in bed all day. My basement looks like a party went down, except only coke zero and water were drank. (There is seriously 24 cans of pop and at least 10 water bottles) I want my scale. I feel too fat. I want to puke and cut.
heres the poem: (its very long. and it sucks ha)

Where have you gone
my beautiful girl
my one and only love

You've disappeared into
shadow and dispair
where I dare not follow

The lines on your face
tell no more of happiness
and a joyous life

But instead of fear
longing, and emotions
I cannot recognize

Where have you vanished
my effervescent light
my reason to stay on this earth

Underneath your rage
your layers of lies
are you still even there

Do you cling to your bones
and your toilet bowl
wishing they were instead I

Can you recall the days
of Sunday brunch
when your curves seduced me so

Your hollow eyes have no fire
your lust is gone
for all except perfection

My wonderful love
you fade from the world
a memory wishing to be forgot

You're no longer here;
no body nor spirit
have you succumbed at last

My corpse of a love
I will be always with you
despite my better judgement

Where have you gone
my innocent girl
you are my heart and soul

You're in the ground
with hate and despair
In the grave I watched you build

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire