Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

mardi 7 décembre 2010

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...and all the girls to the toilet

So I should probably do the whole "10 facts about me" thing,
so you all aren't feeling like you're following a robot
1) My name is CJ
2) I am slightly on the mad side of sane.
3) I'm not a fan of purging, but I do it on a regular basis
4) If you don't like Disney or Pokemon, you may hate my blog as these two things will be mentioned at one point or another
5) I live with my baby brother and my grandmother

I have changed the "10 things" to "5 things" as 5 things are all I can think of.

now to the real part of my blog:

I'm sitting in my basement, watching pokemon and posting on PT
and i am angry
angry at my family who keep buying copious amounts of bread
(is there a sale on loaves of bread somewhere? they should really stop)
I'm angry that I have not done my homework yet
Angry that I dont want to sleep
and angry that my grandma took the car without letting me know
(so much for me tanning and working out for four hours)

On the plus side,
I've drank tons of water
and I am actually contemplating cleaning my room.

I didn't weigh today, as my scale was upstairs (thaaanks grandma) and I am hiding in my basement (since yesterday) I will weigh tomorrow. Tomorrow's post with either be decently happy or horridly depressing.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire