Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

dimanche 12 décembre 2010

She will wear you out, livin la vida loca

So I haven't blogged in a couple days because
i was livin la vida loca!
In reality, I was christmas shopping like MAD and I went out dancing two nights in a row.
my GAWD. I have not been out forever, and I forgot how much men and boys alike enjoy trying to grope my bum. It makes me convinced i need to get skinny so much quicker so they have nothing to grab next time I go dancing.
mood: Depressed
the fat woman that lives upstairs has yet again broken into my basement.
she has taken, yes, TAKEN my scale and hid it.
"You can have this back every friday, but youre obsessed."
HI im CJ and i have an EATING DISORDER. DUH
I have scoured the house for my buried treasure but it is nowhere to be found.
While christmas shopping, i may or may not have stolen numerous panties (XS) shirts (XS) and even managed to somehow get hollister jeans (1-uugh). The shopping god must realize I am broke and decided to lend me a hand
how all of those things fit into my tiny purse is still a mystery to me,
on a more morbid note,
i wonder how much a gun costs, for those just incase circumstances when life looks a little too unpleasant. I've already done the od thing, the slicing myself up from nave to nape, seems this way might be a bit more interesting.

gabby: I love your questions, ask whatever you like (that goes to all my other internet stalkers too). I do coke and shrooms. I used to smoke weed but it makes me paranoid sometimes and I popped e but disliked it. i will never try meth or heroin or anything because, despite the fact i am an avid cutter and see my own blood on a regular basis, sticking a sharp object in my vein makes me queasy.

last meal: thursday night (purged). last time i drank water: cant remember. last time i tried to purge: when i woke up (i must be mad) weight: 99+????
I hope your weekends were as starved and calorie burned as mine.

ps- I wrote a poem (i'm not the greatest at poetry) and I'm debating posting it. but i dont want to be laughed at.

1 commentaire:

  1. Poem. Now.
    :) Ok I will word that better. Will you pretty pretty please with a...lack of cherries on top post your poem??
    xox

    RépondreSupprimer