Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

samedi 9 juillet 2011

BE the customer and BE real.

I am not made for retail. It was so cold my lips were blue and I can't have a water bottle and I don't enjoy folding clothes. Switched my bill to my own name 3 days before the bill comes out and I haven't even had a chance to work yet. Fuck my life. Looks like I am walking to work until I get payed to save money. C'est la vie, calories will be burned.
Yesterday I went to the gym, but only stayed for an ab class, because I took lax the night before and, of course, it kicked in at the gym. Oh well, at least my tummy hurts today, so I know I did something right. Was really good all day, then the roommate bought snackies (ketchup chips and mini reeses pieces) and so I ate and food coma'd. I'm so ashamed, so today I am drinking tea tea tea and coffee coffee coffee and then maybe eat an egg for supper, but try for broth instead.
I am so sorry that I binged yesterday, but I cannot afford to binge anymore which is good.
I hope everybody has a great weekend, I am going to study and hit the gym and be really focused and also try find a church near here.
Sorry, this post was very random, I have a lot on my mind and I can't figure it all out.

CJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire