Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

mardi 26 juillet 2011

It's a good life, that's what I'm told

Remember how I said I would change my weight every time I went down or up? Well even with my fruitloop binge last night I did not budge, still the exact same weight.
My buddy tagged me in some photos from camping a month ago and I look so skinny ( I was even wearing my gross flowy shirt that makes me look fat). this has caused me to be super motivated today.
I am going to clean this house, then go to the gym and do my hair.
I was going to take my car in to get checked but it is pouring rain and I don't want to have to walk home in this crap.
Most people in my class have received their marks and I am stressing about mine. I text my grandma 'have you checked the mail' most days. The mail comes at 330 (what a peculiar time) so I have to wait another 5 hours.
I hope whoever still reads this is staying strong and being healthy


CJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire