Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

mardi 19 juillet 2011

today we remember to live and to love

Salut mes amies!
I walked around a lot last night which was good, and (not that you need to know) but I used the rest of my lax. I am still the same weight, but I feel less bloaty and just overall better.
I don't have a lot to write today. Actually, I have a lot, but none of it is ED related and most people won't be interested in my hardknock life. But for those of you who are, here is a quick recap:
I am financially angry. I have 5 grand that I can spend on clothes and the essentials, but they are not willing to give it to me. I would feel so better if I could just buy some clothes I would want to wear.
My mom is dying. She has 10-15 years maybe. Her heart is messed from all the drugs. She came to my little bothers' baseball game and according to my grandma, she is thinner and more worn out and horrible looking than she has ever looked before (even when she did drugs everyday.). I have disowned her, so I don't really care. I hope this kills her within the year so everybody else can move on and we can stop being plagued by her desperate attempts to be part of our family again.
I am too tired to function properly.
That is all i have to write. My man is home tomorrow, which is great. Just means I have to clean a ton. Ugh.


CJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire