Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

dimanche 3 juillet 2011

Sunday Sunday Sunday

I am so over staying at this weight, but I have to wait just a little longer to drop again, or they will find out and yell.
3 more days. cannot wait.
there will be a 24 hour gym near my house
and I will work all day and night so I have no time to eat anyway
so excited .
I will stop being like fat lump of lard at 112. barfbarfbarf.
off to pack and clean this house so I am set for later and don't have to worry

also, this is out of left field, but I need to tell somebody and you are as good as anybody!
1) I miss God. And have always wanted to be a nun, but I am such a fail at being a good catholic. (I have been known to puke up my communion wine + wafer)
2) Poli sci and sociology are not really my uni choices. I would rather study my religion in depth and learn others too
3) It says nowhere in the Bible that an eating disorder in a sin as far as I know, why should I be ashamed?
have a good weekend


CJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire