Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

mercredi 6 juillet 2011

Busy hands are happy hands

Moved last night, and I am all set up here.
There are magpies outside the window though and they sound like dying peacock car alarm chickadees. I want to shoot them, but alas I have no gun, so I will accept them as a natural alarm clock (I already have 3, I could use another one)
This morning I had an egg and peppermint tea - 80 cals
Then for lunch I am having a cup of soy milk and a cup of chicken broth , 2 pieces of mini-wheats- 98 cals
Friend is coming over for coffee so I will have some earl grey tea- 0 cals
then for supper I will have some cherries (22) and green tea - 94 cals
so my intake will be :272 ish
And then to the gym tonight so I should be down tomorrow
Also, walked around the mall in heels applying for jobs and got hired at american eagle and earls.
Almost applied to Victoria's Secret. If I don't have enough hours between those two, that is what I will do that too. But considering those were the only two (aside from garage and bps, but I don'T count those because I didn'T talk to a manager) I applied to, and it only took me 2 hours (including interview time, park time, walk time) I feel very accomplished.
I have two days before I start work and I feel so bored. So I am going to read my kindle and study for Earls training.

CJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire