Bienvenue à mon cerveau.
Welcome to my brain.

vendredi 1 juillet 2011

'youguys are amahhzing mahn'

had my grad and myafter grad camping, ate a bit of salad, some oatmeal, half a hot dog and some froot loops. considering thats all I ate wed-today, its not too shabby.
I won't miss most of them, and the ones that I will miss, I didn't say goodbye to. I didn't want to bawl in front of them and if I said goodbye to them, I would have bawled like a baby and never wanted to let go. I'll see them in two weeks and at school in September so I am focusing on that.
In my grad pictures there is clearly always a space in between my legs, it makes me happy. I also look like a giant.
If I was any good at photoshop/ cropping out faces I would show all of you, but alas I am not so I will leave it to your imaginations :)
Have a great weekend, I am going to sleep and weigh all weekend and do nothing else, because I am exhausted

xxoxox CJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire